Installation Time: Approximately 15 Minutes
Tools Required: None
1. Choose the correct size and strength Mono-Post for the project based on construction document.
2. Adjust screw to slightly short of the length needed between footer and load carrying beam at installation location (Figure 1).
3. Place Mono-Post vertically between footer and beam with the adjustment nut and screw on the footer (adjustable end down) (Figure 2).
4. Adjust screw to wedge the Mono-Post between footer and beam, tighten until Mono-Post is firmly centered directly under the load carrying beam and the footer below (Figure 3 ).
5. Additional screw adjustments may be made during construction to keep floor level
6. Poured concrete basement floor permanently locks Mono-Post adjustment (Figure 4).
TAMPER PROOF ADJUSTMENT: MONO-POST SHOULD BE POSITIONED WITH ADJUSTMENT NUT AND SCREW AT THE FOOTER.
adjustment nut and screw
Note: Always consult Local Building Codes for specific installation requirements in your area.